Is Havells Indian company? | Havells Products | Havells India Limited
Havells is a well-known and fastest-growing brand in the field of electrical products.
It is a common mistake people make about the Havells brand – that Havells is foreign.
People are still confused about whether Is Havells an Indian company?
So guys in this article we have covered all questions related to Havells company, they will clear your confusion.
Is Havells Indian Company?
Havells, the brand sound like a foreign. But Havells, not a foreign brand. Havells is an Indian company and is purely homegrown.
Havells, with the quality products and smart and catchy advertisement, make it is one of the popular and successful brands in India.
About Havells India Limited
Havells is a pioneer in the Indian electrical industry. Founded in 1958, the company has been at the forefront of innovation and has grown from a small-scale manufacturer to a global leader in electrical appliances.
Havells owns some of the most prestigious brands like Havells, Crabtree, Standard, Lloyd & REO.
Today, Havells products are sold across 60+ countries and has13 State-of-the-art highly automated manufacturing plants in India.
- Exclusive brand showroom – Over 500
- 60+ Countries
- 14000+ Strong Dealer Network
- 39 Branch offices
- 13 Manufacturing Plants
- more than 100000 retail outlets in India.
Havells Company Says, “Making it in India,Taking it to the world”
Havells manufacturer wide spectrum of products products and are sold across 39 countries The list of Havells products are:
- Switch gear
- Power Capacitors,
- LED Lamps and
- Luminaries for Domestic,
- Commercial and Industrial applications,
- Modular Switches,
- Water Heaters,
- Domestic Appliances,
- Water Purifier
- Air conditioner,
- Washing machine and
Havells Manufacturing Plants Location
Havells has 13 State-of-the-art highly automated manufacturing plants at different locations across India and here is the list of some Plant locations.
- Alwar (Rajasthan),
- Neemrana (Rajasthan),
- Baddi (Himachal Pradesh),
- Faridabad (Haryana),
- Ghiloth (Rajasthan),
- Haridwar (Uttarakhand),
- Sahibabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Established: 1996
- Plant Area: 404686 square metre
- Manufactures: Cables and Domestic Cables
largest and most automated water heater plant in India
- Established: 2004
- Plant Area: 194249 square metre
- Manufactures: Lighting fixtures, CFLs, HID Lamps and Motors
- Established: 2004
- Plant Area: 21254 square metre
- Manufactures: Switches and MCB’s
- Established: 1993
- Plant Area: 13935.456 square metre
- Manufactures: Havells domestic and industrial switchgear – distribution boards, changeover switches, control panels, switch disconnectors and fuses
- Established: 2018
- Total area: 202343 square metre
- Manufactures: Air Conditioner, Capacitors, CFL components
- Established: 2004
- Manufactures: Ceiling fans, TPW, Personal fans and Domestic exhaust fans.
- Established: 2009
- Total area: 11148.36 square metre
- Manufactures: Industrial switchgear –ACBs, MCCB, Load banks, Capacitors, CFL components
Havells Head Office
904, 9th Floor,
Surya Kiran Building,
FAQ Related to Havells India Limited
Here we added some frequently asked questions related to Havells company.
If you have any questions, please ask in the comment section.
Is Havells a private company?
No. Havells India Ltd was incorporated as Havell’s Pvt Ltd in August 1983 and converted into a public limited company in March 1992.
Who is the MD of Havells?
Shri Anil Rai Gupta is the Chairman and Managing Director of Havells, and is the son of Late Shri Qimat Rai Gupta.
When was Havells formed?
Are Havells products made in China?
Where are Havells products manufactured?
Havells has 13 State-of-the-art highly automated manufacturing plants in India. In this article, we added a list of some Plant location
Who is founder of Havells company?
Qimat Rai Gupta
What type of company is Havells?
Havells India Limited is a leading Fast Moving Electrical Goods (FMEG) Company
Is Lloyd owned by Havells?
Yes. Havells owns some of the most prestigious brands like Havells, Crabtree, Standard, Lloyd & REO.
Who is the owner of Havells company?
Shri Anil Rai Gupta
I hope you like these articles and cleared your confusion about Havells.